China Effective Health Care Network
Preparing and updating Cochrane systematic reviews and non-Cochrane systematic reviews as well as conducting field studies in TB, child health, neglected tropical diseases and health system issues.
Consortium work areas
- Training in EBM and systematic reviews, and providing support for author teams in preparing reviews and meta-analysis, and methodological help in all aspects of research synthesis.
- Preparing and updating Cochrane systematic reviews and non-Cochrane systematic reviews in TB, child health, neglected tropical diseases and health system issues and providing evidence for decision-makers.
- Conducting field studies in TB, child health and health system issues.
- Cochrane growth monitoring review update: we are working on the update of the Cochrane review 'Growth monitoring and promotion (GMP) for children in low and middle income countries'. This is due to be published in 2015.
- Public health strategies review: we are trying to figure out whether the public health and primary health care strategies are relevant to non-communicable disease in China covered in the Cochrane Library. This is due to be published in 2015.
- The 8th Asian-Pacific Conference on Evidence-Based Medicine: we prepared and organized the 8th Asian-Pacific Conference on EBM which was held in Chongqing, 27-29 March 2015.
Consortium staff and affiliates
Qin Liu, Associate Professor, Coordinator
Fan Zhang, Lecturer, Project Assistant
Yang Wang, Professor, Director
Yi Jiang, Associate Professor, Communication Manager
Xiaojun Tang, Associate Professor, Epidemiologist
Xun Lei, Lecturer, Statistician
Yao Tian, Lecturer, Website specialists
Fang Wu, Lecturer, Secretary
Jingfu Qiu, Professor, Strategic Management