Thirty of our Cochrane Reviews have been used in global guideline development
- WHO Technical Expert Group on Malaria Chemotherapy: we provided Cochrane Reviews and GRADE summaries in 15 topic areas in 2014, used by the committee in the guidelines to be published in 2015.
- WHO Malaria Policy Advisory Committee: we have prepared several reviews and updates for this group, including the Cochrane Review of seasonal malaria IPT that became WHO policy in 2013.
- The HIV/AIDS Consolidated Guidelines used our review of decentralisation for HIV treatment to make recommendations for treatment at health centre level.
- The UCSF-Global Malaria Eradication Group has drawn extensively on the Cochrane Review of mass drug administration.
- Iron supplementation in malarial areas: our Cochrane Review helped clarify WHO guidance in this area.
- Use of rotavirus vaccine in developing countries: the Cochrane Review and an associated review helped provide evidence to support the investment and roll out of the vaccine in Africa.